Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Story 7

Last summer, I had an adventure on an island.  I went there with my friends.  On the first day, I stayed at a 5 star hotel.  I enjoyed my meal.  In the morning, I went to the beach with my friends and we decided to hire a boat.  We drove the boat, and then went fishing.  We were so excited.  We got a lot of fish.  While we were fishing, a storm suddenly appeared.  The wind was so strong.  Our boat capsized.
Suddenly, we disappeared from the boat.  When we appeared again, we were on a trip to the Moon.  We met Armstrong.  We were talking while Armstrong worked on the aircraft.  He asked an alien to come with us.  The alien was planning to go to Earth.  By the next month, we were already dead on the moon.
Suddenly, I was woken up by someone, and I opened my eyes, and I knew I was staying in a hospital.  I asked the Doctor what happened to me, and he told me that I was still alive.  I felt very happy and lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment