Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Story 2

When I had just finished my first year at university, I wanted to have an adventure, and I decided to go into the forest to explore.  I asked Uyen to come with me.  At that time, Uyen was also on summer vacation.  She agreed to join my trip.

We prepared a lot: food, water, tent, clothing...We intended to stay there for three days.  Unfortunately, on the second day, we got lost, and didn't know how to find our way back.  Sadly, we ran out of food.  We tried to find good food to eat.

Then, we met a lot of tigers.  We had to run away from them.  But suddenly, I fell down and hurt my knee very badly.

The tigers caught us.  One tiger bit my leg.  But suddenly, a hunter came and shot all of the tigers.  The hunter took us to the hospital.  Happily, we came back to our families.  And the hunter got a lot of tiger skins to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment