Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Story 3

Ten years ago, I went to the mountain with my friend.  It was Mount Everest, the biggest mountain in the world.  My friends were Tom, Jane, and Steve.
Tom is 30 years old.   He looks like Tom Cruise.
Jane is 25 years old.  She looks like Madonna.  She is so sexy.
Steve is 32 years old.  He looks like the Hulk.

While we were climbing up the mountain, we had an accident.  A lot of snow fell down.  We waited for about 15 minutes, and then we decided to try again.  We couldn't see anything.  The snow had covered everything up.  We didn't know which way to go.
I tried to relax and find the way back.  Suddenly, a bear appeared.  I thought my life was over.  We wished someone could help us.
Suddenly, in the river, there were a lot of sharks.  Eventually, the sharks ate everybody.

And the Prince and the Princess lived happily ever after together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment